skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, 3 March 2009
A Day On Shaiya
Well to add to the blog
I've
created a 5 part series all about
shaiya
. Part one id released with this post and Part 2,3,4 and 5 will come withing the month of March, once all video's are released i will add them all together into one post.
What I'm trying to gain from these video's is:
More traffic to my blog
More traffic to
Aeria
Games
To
get more
people to learn about
shaiya
Hopefully I will
accomplish
these.
So Here you are.
Part one contains Combat,
PvP
, Community
I Hope you enjoyed.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(10)
▼
March
(9)
IGN FilePlanet Giverway
1-15 PvP
Classes
Short Break
Nostrums | The Guide
Shaiya Mode's
A Day On Shaiya
General Shaiya Rating's
About This Blog
►
February
(1)
Shaiya Weekly
Shaiya
Last Choas
12 Sky
Domo
Megaten
Project Torque
No comments:
Post a Comment